• Jaipur — Capital of rajasthan known as Pink City Famous tourist palaces Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple, Chokhi Dhani etc.
• Jodhpur — The Blue City. Famous tourist palaces Mehrangarh Fort, Jashwant, Thada and Umaid Bhawan Palace etc.
• Jaisalmer — The Golden City, famous for Desert Camping in Sam Sand Dunes, Golden Fort, Gadisar Lake, Patwo ki Haveli, Nathmal HAveli, Tajia Tower, Bada Bagh, Jaislamer War Museum, Tanot Mata Temple.
• Mountabu — The hill station of rajasthan, Guru Sikhar Rajasthan Top Point, Wax Museum, Achalgarh, Adhar Devi Temple, Delwara Jain Temple, Brahmakumari Peace Palace, Nakki Lake, Tod Rock, Sunset Point etc.
• Mumbai — The financial capital of India and capital of Maharastra Famous tourist palaces Gateway of India, Juhu Beach, Marine Drive, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Haji Ali Dargah, Elephanta Caves, Siddhivinayak Temple, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Worli Sea Face, Hanging Garden, Mumbai Fim City, Snow World etc,
• Pune — Maharashtra second largest city famous tourist palaces Shaniwar wada, Aga Khan Palace, Sinhagad Fort, Nebula etc.
• Ahmedabad — Largest City of Gujrat famous tourist palaces are Sabaramati Ashram, World Vintage Car Museum, Dada Hari Wav, Sawami Narayana Temple, Jhulta Minar, Bhadra Fort and Teen Darwaza.
• Surat — Famous as name India Diamond city, Tourist palaces are Hajira Village, Dumas Beatch, Dutch Garden,sardar Patel Museum, Dandi etc.
Now one of the major tourist attractions in Gujarat is -The Statue of Unity - Visit World's Tallest Statue most attraction here are Statue of Unity, Exhibition Hall/ Museum and Wall of Unity, Laser Light and Sound Show, Visit Sardar Sarovar Dam and Valley of Flowers, ??